Are you interested in accelerating you R&D investments in order to develop new bio-based products? Then why not join the European network of bio-based industries!
Since 2014, GreenWin, in collaboration with ValBiom, has been an effective member of BIC, the Bio-based Industries Consortium that gathers together the bio-sourced European industry. BIC (with around 200 members) represents the private sector segment of the public-private partnership « BBI-JU » (BioBased Industries Joint Undertaking), established with the European Commission.
3.7 billion euros are being made available to companies, universities, research centres and European clusters in order to develop new biobased technologies, processes and products. Every year the BBI-JU launches a « BBI » call for project proposals that falls within the European research and innovation programme, Horizon 2020.
As an SME member of the GreenWin cluster, you can also benefit from membership of the BIC network! As a BIC member, you can:
- Contribute to the specification of future BBI calls for projects
- Receive relevant support to help you with the identification of partners or suitable financing for your project ideas
- Receive support for the structuring of your project (in partnership with the NCP)
- Benefit from visibility within the network
- Undertake technological monitoring of European innovations in this sector.
In Wallonia, several concerns have already been mobilised: De Smet E&C, Solvay, Total, BASF, the Südzucker group, Materia Nova, Xylowatt, GreenWatt, Pollet, Realco, Artechno, Xylowatt, Pollet, Lambiotte, Syngulon, Biorem Engineering... !