16/05/2018, Bratislava : BIOECONFIN EAST pitching and networking event
Have you ever wondered what the umbrella term BIOECONOMY means and how it might be relevant to you? Do you know how innovative ideas in the AGRI-FOOD sector can take off, reach scale and receive EU funding?
Join us at the BIOECONFIN EAST pitching and networking event in Bratislava on the 16th May 2018, and find out more about it with leading technology and funding experts.
During the event, you will have the chance to pitch your company and expertise to bio-experts and benefit from the networking opportunity. At the same time, you can gain a deeper understanding of the bioeconomy, the current trends and challenges in the field and about three successful EU funded projects, BIOSKOH, AgriChemWhey and BioLinX. Participants delivering the best pitches will be invited to meet representatives of the three EU projects and the best pitch (chosen by a jury of bio experts) will receive a free EU grant scan service from BioLinX partner, PNO Consultants – a leading European innovation and grants consultancy.
You shouldn’t miss this opportunity if you are:
- looking for ways to valorise the waste of your operations or interested in how you can contribute to the zero-waste operation of other industries;
- seeking contact with researchers and industrial players in your sector from all over Europe;
- interested in finding out more about the bioeconomy and about how you can benefit from being part of it;
- owning chemical or dairy locations in Eastern Europe, which could be potential replication sites for cutting-edge innovations realised in successful EU funded projects;
- having innovative ideas and looking for partners and funding opportunities to realise them.
The projects leading event received funding from the Bio Based Industries Joint Undertaking under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreements 709557 and 745719 and 744310.