Projects approved by competition clusters
Projects approved by a competition cluster and comprising one or more sections:
For each section, extra aid may be granted up to 80% subsidies in the case of an SME and for a research project.
In concrete terms
Each year, the Walloon Government issues a call for projects to Competition Clusters. GreenWin plays a key role in the emergence of new projects in close collaboration with the Walloon authorities and university interfaces. It undertakes the following activities:
- Organising calls for projects
- Networking / identification of partners
- Help in structuring a project
- Identifying sources of funding (clusters, EU, etc.)
- Re-reading a project
- Supporting sponsors in all stages of project construction up to submission of projects to the Wallonia Region (intellectual property, market study, etc.)
- Setting up project evaluation and selection by an international Jury
- Training (recovery, management of intellectual property, life cycle analysis, etc.)
- Co-funding of the market study
Les projets retenus par le pôle GreenWin sont ensuite évalués par le Jury du Gouvernement wallon après vérification de l’éligibilité des dossiers par l’administration.
After approval by the Walloon Government, the R&D unit also provides support in drafting the consortium agreement and the funding convention. During the life of the project, it undertakes constructive monitoring in close collaboration with the consortia and the authorities so as to ensure that the project runs smoothly and reaches its objectives.
From 2006 to 2017, 20 calls for projects were issued by the Government of Wallonia.